The Personal Information which we may request to use, and process shall include, without limitation:
- The information you provide to us via Steam account such as screen name, avatar, game statistics, inventory (skins/game items), trade url, steam level, valve anti cheat ban state, friends list;
- Players’ email address via gleam.io account, separate request in CSJoker.com and/or any third-party services;
- Correspondence made via CSJoker.com, email and web chat or through other means of communication;
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time;
- Bitcoin or other crypto currency wallet addresses;
- All customer account transaction history, whether this takes place through the CSJoker.com or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded on the system;
- User's behaviour on the site and information about their devices, including device screen size, device type, browser information and the preferred language used.
Use of Information Collected
We will use the Personal Information we collect from you to be able to deliver our Services and for the following purposes:
- Processing your games and transactions.
- Providing you with customer support service, including assistance with setting up, operating and managing your account.
- Complying with legal responsibilities.
- Creating personal profiles for our customers.
- Undertaking necessary measures for Member Account security and to identify the required verification checks.
- Providing our registered players with information about our promotional offers, products and services, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates, where players would have specifically consented to receiving marketing material.
- Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, money laundering and other irregular gaming activities.
- To better understand our user's needs and to optimize this service and experience.
We may send you marketing info if you have explicitly given your consent or permission for that. Should you prefer to stop receiving marketing and other advertising material, you may opt out of this service by contacting our customer support service or following the instruction in the advertising mail.
Obtaining Personal Information
We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge or permission.
According to the Terms of Service you must be at least 18 years old to play on CSJoker.com. CSJoker.com will not knowingly collect personal data from children under this age.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit certain web pages. They record your preferences and send information from your browser, in order to help improve your CSJoker.com experience and deliver a better and more personalised service. Furthermore, some of the cookies we use are essential for CSJoker.com to operate.
If you wish to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on CSJoker.com, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and managing your browser's privacy settings to block them.
This site uses Google Analytics and Crisp which are some of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site, the pages that you visit and how you interact with the pages so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- To our group companies, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Services), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Relevant authorities, regulators, employees of the CSJoker.com shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
You should also note that in order to provide you with an efficient service, we and/or our service providers might require transferring your personal data from one country to another in the European Union (EU) and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) regions and also to some data processors that may be based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). However, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place so that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These include implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and third party service providers and partners, which require all group companies to protect personal information they process from the EEA in accordance with European Union data protection law. It also includes transferring personal information to third party service providers and partners which are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided on request. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
Retention of Personal Data
Both you and CSJoker.com can decide to have your Member Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. Notice that if you are banned in the Website, your personal data will be stored unless you request retention. After closure of your account we will only store your information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or — where the applicable law provides for a longer storage and retention period — for the storage and retention period required by law. After that your personal data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized, as provided by applicable law.
Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information. You may do so either through your account settings with us or by contacting us.
- To object to processing of your personal information (which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests), ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again you may do so by opting out of personalised offers or by contacting us.
- To opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe / opt-out” link in the marketing communications we send you or by contacting us.
- If we are processing your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You may do so by contacting us.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How to contact us
You may always contact us via e-mail [email protected] or customer service chat if you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you.
- Enquire about our use of your personal information.
- Prohibit future use of your data for marketing purposes.
- Update any information that you have provided us with, provided that in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes. It is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
Security of Personal Data
We are committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted via CSJoker.com remains safe. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include – e.g. encrypting your personal information in transit and at rest.